Thursday, September 10, 2015

September 11, 2001

                                                                              9/11
There was a tradic attack on the twin tower that impacted every amercans live. This day was cal 9/11.There was a plane that strucck at arounnd 8:56 then another plane struck around an hour after. After an hour of burning the towers fell to the ground at rapiad , awhile after the first tower fell the second tower fell to the ground. I remember when they first told us about this tradic stoyr i was like in the fith grade. I didnt really understand at first then i went to ask my parents about this bad thing. Then they started to tell me then show me videos, i started to get it now. i was terified about this to be honest. thats my first time hearing this terrible story.

No comments:

Post a Comment